Friday, November 9, 2012 @ 5:56 AM  0 stares
A lot of things happened already and I don't even know where to start. Classes are about to start next week after all the messy things going around here and there. From the releasing of grades where a lot, I mean A LOT failed, even the mighty DEANLISTERS students dropped-out and some smart ones who GRAND-SLAMMED every subjects, up to the rally-petition thing this morning between the administration vs faculty thing at my school. I swear things were too fast and I'm too dumb to take it all in.

Releasing of Grades

S'okay. I admit I was too paranoid that I didn't even think of  failing or passing anything but just get this day done already and face a new day by tomorrow. No one loved that day. Everyone was all tensed and irritated about the outcomes. Though I only had 2 majors, I still find it hard to pass one or two but with all the angels and saints and JC above, I PASSED EVERYTHING even Biochem.  Everyone cried and was devastated especially my co-mates who'd been with me for the past 3 sems. They all passed their 3 3rd year subjects but failed on Biochem, the 2nd year subject. Ms. Villanueva is a bitch. She should've passed my mates knowing that another failure from a chemistry subject means another year behind from graduation. My mates are going to still continue this sem but I don't know by next year. Im sure they'll be fine without me by they're side. I believe in them a lot its just that VILLANUEVA IS A BITCH JD LAGE!  A few passed and yes, IM SO PROUD OF YOU babe. You have no idea how much I wanted to congratulate you. Im just scared so I just didn't. You congratulated me first for passing everything and I swear that DAY turned out to be the best day of the year. Just the thought of you congratulating me through a text was enough already. I even took it as bday gift from you and yean, im lame. Sorry if Im being too short texts syndrome to you, I hope I can find my guts to open up to you soon and maybe, just maybe hoping you'll find me worth to talk to again. I really miss you but I can't do much anything about it, can I? I just really really miss you. 

2nd Home

Right after MTLBE finals, I spent the next days playing basketball at Robert's house, swimming with my oh soo 2nd family and at Mamita's crib. I had the most thinking moments there, even playing basketball was too thoughtful that every shoot was like "Will I pass?". The swimming at a CDU student owned pool was the most relaxing and great time to be alone with Mamita and talk about stuffs. We talked about "Will I Pass?" dilemma and the love thing going around and other funny things just to let time pass us by. We even talked about my exes and how they greatly differentiate each other , the worst thing that happened when I was with them and yes, the sexy times. Mamita laughed about the sexy stuffs, she couldn't believe I did such things. She, at the same time, opened up her past relationships and their sexy times.

Joe's 19th Bop

So this one was really the LIFE! I mean, its always Joe's berfday that we all get to loosen up a little. I was too excited days before. Right after enrollment, where Im on sec G with douche and edch and others on F, i decided to stay 2 nights at Mamita's crib to plan out our surprise gift to Joe. We bought a huge card at Blue Magic and designed it with pictures. We also gave her a mint green cupcake cared of Kikoy.  We went to Joe's Crib to make Makis and help as much to anything in the kitchen with tita. I was pretty taken aback by Tita's description on me as a pet lover like her husband. Tito bought a german shepherd and a siberian husky so yeah we pretty went along very well. Joe's parents are the best, they're the most supportive specie of parents around. I also loved the idea that they're fridge was very well fed. I had a great dinner with Mamita and Ross and Sonny, who came along a few minutes late and of course the bday girl. And yes, WE DRINK TIL WE GET HYPED GAME came with a bottle of red wine of Carlo Rossi. I was pretty shocked at first cause, its my first time drinking a red wine but seriously I FIND IT VERY VERY GOOD and I did tried to like not go home first cause I still want to drink the whole bottle with Joe and Sonny who seriously drank, Ross and Mamita who was going "No, Baho siya" attitude again. We also let Joe's bro and his friends join and I think Sonny was all toooo hyped up by the idea of me as the B.I. around. Sonny was drinking half glassy more like having a beer around and not a wine. Sonny was fucked up. haha

Velez College Mess

So, I dont have any idea how to introduce you this thing but its annoying, fucked up and just not worth a time spent. The administration vs the faculty  and the students rallying. Thats it. They're just really messy. You might as well forget it. I'll be transferring soooon in CDU if this still continues by the way. I'll be seeing her there. haha :)