Tuesday, September 18, 2012 @ 5:43 AM  0 stares


Monday morning while walking in the hallway. At the back of my head, I can still remember how Syvelle and Joe mumbled how hard that test was. How Cinco could possibly gave such type of exam knowing there are a lot of students failing because of her exam types . How Syvelle didn’t wrote her answers on the answer sheet right before time. Joe asking me what the answers are and me being the genius feeling again. While Cha2 and Ross and me just laughed all our mistakes. 

That’s US. It’s like our usual routine. DISCOURAGE, REGRETS, REMORSE.  Still we hope for the best. God knows what’s going to happen for the next few weeks.

Not that Im being such a hypocrite or any exuberantly confident student with passing grades but  really, with all honest, I  got into days where I just tell myself that “ Well, I did my best in that exam” and times when I just know right at point that I lacked effort on that exam.  I will never be shock when I get low scores when at the first place I already knew Im going to get it. I mean, Yes I do cry because  I don’t want to fail again, I don’t want others to look small on me and I want to  prove to them that though Im already an Irregular, I can still keep up with my majors and f them off with my passing scores. 

I don’t want to be greater than someone else. I just want to be better than what I thought myself yesterday. I want to be better by tomorrow and the next day and the next day. Prove to myself that somehow, Im gonna  graduate someday. That Im going to have my own job and help my brother financially. Buy my grandma with dresses. Buy groceries with my own money. Shop with any regrets. Go to places. Travel. Have my own DSLR, My own car and place.

I understand how everyone get so pissed off and then cry at some point in Velez. But Fuck discouragements, fuck crying and thinking over things that’ll only make you unproductive. Being  negative. Self procrastinating.  Self-pity cause you didn’t get a passing score and still not doing any improvements at all. Making excuses as if you’re very proud of doing them.  You even do more efforts to your boyfriend than your own book. You know right ahead that you’ve got to adapt more in studying cause 3rd year is different. But no, you’re still playing that stupid game as if that’s going to help you in life, reading those manga comics like they’re going to be real when you fail, being so busy with your MU-idk-if-real guy as if I fucking believe you. So calm and dependent cause everybody else is failing that’s why you’ll just let yourself go with the flow. For a change, grow up!  Stop depending on your parents, stop believing that you’re gonna be okay because your boyfriend will be there, stop telling yourself that you’re going to fail. For once, think about your parents. Think how they work hard just to have you in this institution and probably hoping that you’ll help them soon when they’re old. Believe in yourself, do better and be productive. Pray a lot. Smile. Take a break or a nap. Listen to music. Go somewhere else where you can study. Just go with your guts.

And hey, Drink some MILKTEA. It’ll make you feel better, PROMISE. C: