Friday, September 14, 2012 @ 8:35 AM  0 stares




So it's already Friday of September 14. And yes, Im not studying because Im sure there's no Exam tomorrow except maybe the post exam for Leukocyte Count.  But hey, Im procrastinating again. 

Okay, so I just remembered those MOONCAKES at Sister of St. Paul Chartres Medical Center. I've been craving a lot of things these past days. It's weird. I just have this sudden urge to go back that place and just maybe, maybe wander there and just experience those days again when my mom was still alive. I loved that place. I spent my half life there, you know. It was like very peaceful with trees and pretty nurses going around and yes, the Nuns walking like some creepy ghost. It is also the place where I told myself that Im gonna be a doctor someday. That maybe, If I get tired I'll just be a Nun. I also saw a lot of Medtechs there but I don't have any idea they were called such. I always think of them as one of the Nurse category or any sucking bloody job. They were all serious all the time. Walk in patient's room and then go straight to the Lab or vice versa. Yeah, they're cool. I never thought I'll get the same course as them.  My course is too cool. lol


Soooooooooooo. Ever since my mom was diagnosed with cancer, I had already got into a lot of hospitals in the city. There's VCMC, 
Miller Sanitarium and Hospital and Perpetual Succour Hospital.The one I really really missed the most is the Sisters of St. Paul Chartres Medical Center.  It's a specialized center for cancers. Not that I love it. I hate it, honestly, cause thats where my mom spent her last days and then died at that exact room, hallway where I cried a sea and the place where my phobia for hospitals even got worse. I just miss it cause I used to walk on those buildings and always think, yes my mom is gonna be okay and that she’ll go home with us again and we can go shopping and watch cinemas and what any normal family does. And yes, Im gonna stop now cause Im going to start crying and it irritates my swollen left eye. Gaah, f late nights.

I also missed that MOONCAKES well they’re actually muffins, I guess, at the canteen. Me and my mom both love those mooncakes and other foods there. We used to buy a lot of foods there even though my mom is not allowed to eat those. She's a hard ass. Like me.
I’ll go back there probably this following days and buy some mooncakes or muffins or whatever.

I MISS YOU MOMMY