Friday, August 17, 2012 @ 4:34 AM
0 stares
Third Year Life is damn serious.
Anyways. Funny how time goes fast when you least expect it. Back then, I was all confused on how to deal my life in college and how to graduate. A course where I don't have background with or even dreamt of becoming one someday. Universities like UC, UP and USC were all on the lists. I took entrance exams and God knows how I passed each of it. I passed Veterinary Med at UP but got discouraged by the looks of the school and how my cousins don't want me to study there. I passed both Nursing Entrance Exams in UC and USC and again, cousins got in the way. With all honest, I was only looking up to any course where I got to actually study COLLEGE. I didn't mind everything, I was only following to what cousins told me. And here goes Velez College. The old faced building and the oh so forest look was okay but seriously it scared the hell out of me. There were rooms without fans and yes the EMVM. The place where it all started. The place where we all met.
So yeah VC is the college where most of my cousins graduated but were all NURSES! Take note, NURSES! I never love or even considered the idea of being a nurse cause its already common, dont want to wipe other's butt or even go front to front with people with diseases and take care of them for salary. Nevertheless, I chose MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY. The only Velez course that doesn't have an entrance exam.
So 1st year was a struggle and 2nd year was THE BEST. To cut to the chase, Im now a third year. Yes, the oh so terrored year for all medtech students in Velez. Rows of major subjects for those who are regular and lucky for those irregular ones. But still, same weeks full of struggles, stress and other shitloads. I got few subjects in hand but I still find it hard to pass some exams. I just had my HEMA lec awhile ago and yeah, I know I won't be passing that one either.
Oh well. :'(