Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 1:30 AM
0 stares
"I know this is random but just thought of letting you know that I missed our late night talks :) Anyway Study Well"
And there goes my HEMA thoughts cracking out of my skull.
That feeling of uncertainty again. Is she telling me that we should talk more often? Oh, she must have missed me? So she still loves me? Yes, that sort of mental breakdown whenever your Ex texts you at the middle of the night while you're seriously studying small font notes in HEMA. Though I admit, Im already numb and had developed my own sense of IDGAF thing for this but I just can't help turning back to that page again, question myself if Im doing the right thing and just go reply to that message
"Oh, I miss those too babe. I really wish we can do those again. Study well, too. ILOVEYOU"
But to my pure whim, I didn't. I only send her a very stupid smiley just to give her her own taste of medicine whenever she doesn't reply to any of my text messages. But hey, I was rambling and cuddling so much to my roommate out of my KILIGNESS to that random message Thursday night.
And yes, that inspired me to study more a few hours later. It made me smile for awhile. And yeah, you still give me that feeling.
Gawd, i miss you.
:)