Wednesday, May 16, 2012 @ 9:16 AM  0 stares

And there are times when I feel like Im just playing  around with my feelings. I don’t know but maybe that’s what this life is all about, always lose special people around you. People whom you thought will always be there for you, for whom you put your whole trust to but failed. Honestly, I was hurt. I was bittersweet-ed hurt. That kind of feeling that even sleep can’t comfort and even smoking cant forget.  I’ve always thought that sleep and smoking and not minding everything else makes me feel better all the time. They always make me feel better before. But for some reason, they just don’t work out now anymore. Day by day, I feel like nothing but some useless daughter- friend-sister-granddaughter to everyone.  I try to redirect my thoughts by keeping in touch with friends but nothings working out. Tried to hang out but for some reason, they always gave me this excuses. I don’t know what to do next actually, all I know is that Im going 3rd year. Same school, same people, same hallways, same classes. Hopefully, different environment and a place to stay in.


But there’s always something that tells me inside, “Wow, you fell for the same trap again.” and “You’re generally a mistake.” Im just confused how all of the sudden just went slapping in my face. Like I don’t even know what I did and entered into for the past months. All I know is I saw myself trusting again for the 2nd time but then was disappointed, again. Being with this person made my 2nd year worthwhile along with people whom I always consider gifts. I miss that specific person. A person who proved to me that I can do something on my own, that I can trust again, that a mistake I’ve done before was only a tiny error, that Im not alone, that I have to let go of my past, that taught me that GOD is always there and that I can also feel being loved. I know we haven’t talk in awhile and see each other for 2 months already, and I understand how you can handle everything like this  but I just want to let you know that Im always here. Even though you decided not to talk to me anymore like you always did, I will always be a good friend and that you will always be in my heart.  I miss you and all the stuffs we always talked about.  I do wish you'll talk to me these days.

imissyou love :) :*