Friday, May 11, 2012 @ 6:05 AM  0 stares
yeah, I voice out cause you think you’re so great knowing youre the DAD here. You think of me like some teenage dbag who doesn’t know what is right and wrong. Of what should be done and don’t. Of doing what you consider is GOOD and not those BAD for me. You think so great of yourself like you know everything, about what I’ve been up to for the past years. You tell me what shouldn’t be done when you have no idea whats even happening there. You have no idea how hurtful their words are. 

They always bring me down for no reason. They point out my mistakes instead of the loyalty and respect I gave to them for the past 2 years. Now, don’t start me with those things that I didn’t do just because you heard it from them. If you have problems with me transferring to a dorm cause you think I cant look on my own, cant find any food to fit my small allowance, cant go home early cause Im spending my time dating, cant wash my own clothes and cant clean my space? Well, Im a grown up and yeah, I can wash my clothes, I can clean, I can look on my own THANKS TO YOU and I dont just go drinking and smoking and dating with any of my friends cause I’ve got shitloads to do at Velez. I hope you can understand that Im trying my very best to finish this college stuff and hopefully, not depend on you giving me financially. I do wish sometimes you can be proud of me Daddy.