Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
0 stares
I know its nuts. But this year so far had given me IMPOSSIBLES. Things that I didn’t even think that would happen to me. The failure, shits yeah Im still not over it. It’s complete bullshit knowing that you failed and others that are not that well, the ones who’d copy any assignments from you and the ones who’d come running for you b’coz they want to learn it too, PASSED! Here I am completely behind than what I’ve expected. I feel like dumb whenever I’d see my former IRREGULAR classmates. They’d probably think of me now HOW LOW I am for such failure yet Im still not a 3rd year. And yeah, its just Im that dull. Just complete dull. I don’t even know what to do when I reach 3rd year. DAMN YOU LIBRES!
And now, this. This feeling. I know it doesn’t sound like me but I think Im deeply connected to someone. Like I’ve known her for years yet it’s only even months. Even so, Lord help me in my decisions and risks. Guide me in everything. I dont want to feel that longing again and then loss it just because of some things.