Thursday, May 10, 2012 @ 6:08 AM  0 stares
I hate how my dad thinks that Im all too fine with everything he’s been up to. Late night talking with that mistress of yours reporting what you did there and have you eaten some shits there like some young couples shit is not comfortable. I mean, he doesn’t even talk to me if I was alright at the city or how was my studies going or was I even harassed by my own !@#$ or just ask if his only daughter doing fine alone at the city. He only calls if he needs to scold me. I feel like I dont have a father actually, yeah he’s giving FINANCIALLY but emotionally support. I don’t blame him, I didn’t grew up with him. Most of my years growing up was with my mom. He’s just there, acting like a real dad.