Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @ 6:14 AM
0 stares
so my original plan was just lay in my bed the whole day and pretend its not RELEASING FUCKING GRADES DAY at my school. But since I received a “goodmorning love” msg, so watever, my day is complete, nevermind. Thought of going to the city so douche won’t get mad but I think she did. She went mad after me leaving her without even saying “adios douche, Im going provincia na”, stay at her house for a pizza and talk about her tantrums about her gf having a summer job. So most likely, thats what I usually do before going back here. imy Janne Lachica.
Texted mamita if she would be so kind to just do the work and just text me my grades along with Yel. Im loving Yel now by the way. She’s not the weird girl anymore with that squeky voice who seem to work in cartoon network. [ well thats what I thought, can’t blame myself. FYI EVERYBODY THINKS OF HER THAT WAY].
Last Friday Passed HealthCare
Today
12:34 pm Passed ORGANIC CHEM at last! [INYERFACE LIBRES!] thanks to Sir Guino for all the chances of cheats. lol See yo in BIOCHEM sir!
3:57 pm ohforfuckssake PASSED STATISTICS. [ Pendang was quite fc calling me “PEPS” and “LOBIN YA” and thinking yeah he’ll pass me cause he’s obviously checkinmeout lol . HAHA]From 3.3 to 2.8 FTW yeah im proud of me.
and some minor subjects that I’ll pass anyways cause they’re MINOR?? And idk if I should be excited for lab mgt or be worried but hey, i did great on those small tests and that finals! So yeah, LAB MGT YOU BETTER LET ME PASS!