Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @ 6:21 AM  0 stares


So, I just spent these past four days at Mamita’s place. Her parents are awesome. Especially Tita Tes, who welcomed me to their home with her high childy voice “HOPIA, FEEL at HOME ha?”. She’s the kind of mom who will never ran out of HYPE. She always in a mood for anything and in fact even invited me for their trip in Butuan next month. Butuan is where Tito Rene came from and yeah the white sand. *zzzsssdddhhhh and VENUS, their hairy pet dog.



I helped at everything actually. I offered myself to dance for the doxology along with Ross, *pretty dancer sister of Ross who has 3 peircings and yeah, mmmoooorrreee pretty than Ross* and Ednah. I Also arranged the giveaways

and the photoshoots with Mami Jaja.

The photoshoot was not that comfortable cause I can’t just tell Mami what to do and what angle should be done. But the pics were nice. Everything was not that organized honestly, Mamita is too slow, I admit. I always had to repeat the same instructions to her twice. I got too annoyed at the fact that she’s too damn scared of telling people what to do esp CHARLES. The tarpaulin layout making was frustrating cause I kept on telling the operator what should be and what shouldn’t. I was roaming at Ayala with brows high cause idk what to react anymore. I just cant scold her. Thanks to Mikee who went crazy dancing and lifting with me at Ayala Grounds and also, treated dinner at KFC. I saw Kyra and others there, *i was about to go hug and kiss Kyra and I think she was, too but I just said a loud HI to her cause I was too damnfuck sweaty and smelly.* And, I was not that organized too, cause I didn’t know what to do. Mamita promised to lend me her Jasmine Yellow costume for her debut thats why I didn’t prepare anything but I ended up with just a skirt and mango sleeveless with heels on and a bunny headband to add up my character. *lololol

Saturday went CUHRAAAZZZY cause mamita and I woke up very late. I still dont have any costume to wear, thanks to Tita Tes who gave me ideas on what to wear. The cake wasn’t ready yet and we’re still not at the venue for Mamita’s makeup and the makeup artist and gaaaaaah.

At first the doxology was a mess, I looked like some escaped scarecrow. We didn’t get to finish it cause the music stopped. Dinner was delish with the baby back ribs and white pasta and tapioka and anything that ME and JOE can munch on. The ramp around the swirly staircase was cute with Den2x.The presenting of 18 candles was as usual emotional when it comes to me.

I was the 2nd candle and yeah, I cried at the unusual part. I think it was only me and ate Kotchka cried. Other presentations was great esp the 18 roses where the highlights were Den2x’s speech and Mami jaja’s hug to Dadi EM2x. The dancing of Waka-Waka was stupid.

The musical play of te Kotchka caught me so badly that I just cant help but stare at her while she’s singing. The parent’s speech went well too. Everything went well as planned. It ended so late that we didn’t get a chance to DISCO since its actually included at the program. Overall, it was a sweet success. xoxox