Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 6:26 AM
0 stares
So, the original plan was just to watch movies at Faith’s place. Piglet was too eager and excited so yeah, I had to take a bath right after I ate lunch. Took a tricycle towards Balamban. Stopped at the church and waited for Piglet at the benches. While I was waiting for piglet, I saw Vince. But I just looked at the other way cause I dont want to drunk myself. *basin unya msakspan tas kalaki ani ron* FML hahah It took Joy2 *my co-franciscan schoolmate* and Piglet to reach me there for 15 minutes or so, flies were like flying everywhere and god that weather is too hot on my legs. I wore skinnys cause I thought if Im going to pair it with shorts with the sleeveless top, im definitely gonna look like a slut. *slut with no boobs. haha
I actually felt overwhelmed seeing Piglet. I felt like I still got friends still. Friends who’s always be there and not let you feel like hanging. So much for drama, we agreed to ride a tricycle towards Arpili where Faith is residing. We stopped in front of USJR. *that weird school with weird students* We waited for Faith to come and fetch us since we dont know where her house is. Faith was riding a motorcycle when she came and I didn’t quite expected that. *Faith has always been this childhood bff to me. We met at Araneta Learning Center at Grade 3. I remembered we were 7 in that class and it was only me and faith who go quite well with everything. We always tell ourselves that we’re not goin to leave ourselves behind and that were going HS together and so thus college. But things change, we were the academic conflict and she always had to compete me in terms of exam scores and even in the ranks. I didn’t find her a competition, I just really did great on my school works thats why I outranked her and syvelle. Even patrick, our ALWAYS 2nd Honor stud, when I outranked him too. But after graduation, Faith decided to study HS at Toledo and poor me left behind at ALC. Syvelle went to Davao, too. But I transferred to SFA just to be reunited again with Syvelle who transferred at 4th year. So yeah, Faith studied at Velez too so yea thats why we’re reunited again, this time we’re not competing with our grades. The difference this time is that Im the irreg and she’s still REG. * So yeah, I rode with faith and on my back was Piglet on the way to their house. Her mom greeted as warmly and she asked “HOW’S LIFE W/OUT MOMMMY?” and I just answered a weird “haha, okay ra mn tita.”
Faith guided us inside their house which was GREEN at the outside but BLUE on the inside with with AIRCONDITION. *same as kat’s crib” So faith just suddenly shouted at me and told me that why I didn’t told her about my relationship with her cmate. Why now that we broke up just she knew everything. * well duh, i thought kebaw na gd ka!* Then she came up with everything she noticed about my ex and playing around with a particular girl lately. um haha So yeah, they teased me and it was quite awkward at my part cause Joy was there *Joy is piglet’s cuz. I always find her lesby in her ways actually. She always says hi to me the hallway and always compares me to Samantha. Not to mention in fb, duh* But IDGAF actually, I just want to have some fun. Faith’s idea came up and decided to go to Casili with her Kuys *Kuys that are actually the same age as us but were a lot taller. They were noisy but because they’re goin to drive us so hey I HAVE TO COOPERATE* We went on this hill parts with just motorcycle’s on. I admit it was scorching hot but seeing all those green pastures felt so summery and refreshing. Seeing cows and goats around and springs.
Casili is this underground river outlet at Arpili. The fresh water emerges from the mouth of a cave system which is very deep and wide underneath. So far sa mga dives nila sa mga underwater caves mao daw ni ang pinaka lawom. Pag flashlight nila sa mga kilid daw makita nila ang walls as if walay tubig kay crystal clear ang tubig but there are some areas nga inig flashlight nila mura ug endless abyss daw. The volume of freshwater is very big so water distracts you can tap this. But who cares, we’re only goin to watch it and we didn’t brought suits for swimming so yeah we’re SUPPOSED to watch ONLY. But sa akong ka kiat, I just went on the waters and just wet my skinny just to feel the waters but I ended up swimming cause idk the water was cold and there were kids swimming around and i kinda felt like swimming, too. Faith came in and so thus piglet. We didn’t remove any clothings FTW haha. We jumped and swim like idiots there esp ME I was like this mad girl who’s wearing a floaty top with bra coming out and a skinny. *picture me out? haha I enjoyed jumping from that big stone nearby cause the water just grabs you underneath right after you jump. It felt cool and refreshing on the way back when you’re gasping for air. I felt good, really.