Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 6:28 AM
0 stares


Friday
Friday morning went quite well. Woke up early cause I have to pack an undie since I dont have undies left at labangon. Took a bath and did some personal grooming [ I found my brown water-proof eyeliner btw. So i slid some of it on my eyes. It took me 3 times to really do the curve thing on my eyes until I got it perfectly right.] cause I thought friends would go pizza with me but *BUMMER* they didn’t. Waited for a v-hire at dust-blowing-everywhere road. Stupid mayor, they shouldn’t take that forever to repair this fuckin roads! They left dust everywhere and its irritating. Its like having DUST FOGS in the middle of the day. Finally, find one v-hire, took the back seat since it’s hard to fit in with the occupied ones.
Arrived at Ayala. Took a taxi to the clinic at Englis where Dok Joy is waiting *PATIENTLY since our appointment is at 1 and hey its already 2. haha But she welcomed us good inside the clinic. BADUM DUM* She took off my damn braces and god it felt really weird at first. I was actually sad cause I know that braces has some history and I had them on during my first to EVERYTHING. *fffffff Talked a bit about my retainers and why should I put them. I didn’t quite get everything she said cause IM TOO HUNGRY to listen to her craps. A few minutes later, i find myself running to Jolibee to eat lunch. I ate 2 sundaes and yeah, GLUTTONY again.
Took a 12L towards labangon. Stopped at Gaisano Tisa to let Rigel have his cut and me nails PEDICURED. *from frozen yellow, its now neon cherry pink* The salon was near the arcade and I just can’t help remember someone I used to play there. *just sad* IMY Katskins! :)* Went to Auntie’s house for dinner, played with Sparky for a bit since I really really missed that labrador and KingKog, too. * im gonna miss them esp when Im going to start terjer without them* and then went to sleep after. Got tired from that city heat.
Saturday
Saturday Morning was cold. I forgot Im in Bianca’s room where its always AIR-CONDITIONED. Played again with SPARKY and KingKong since everyone’s still asleep. Took bath and then woke up Rigel cause its time to go. We ate at Tapsilogan for breakfast since I haven’t tried anything there. Took a cab towards the clinic again cause Im such a lazy ass and just not in the mood to ride jeepneys. Bought some shades from some random man since I need to and cause I want to. And the heat is just nuts. Arrived at the clinic, waited for 2 hours just to have my retainers inside my mouth again. It tasted bad actually. I felt puking but decided not to cause thats disgusting. Took a cab to a clinic at SM just to have my X-rays. *Okay, this X-Ray Machine stuff is STUPID. They have to like force this disgusting film into your mouth and just push it on your salivary glands or idk what that part is but it sure did flood my mouth with salivas. *ew** She did it twice since the first one failed. So yeah, it was total flooding in my mouth. Went to that nearby mall just to see Dok Joel who’s going to pull my molars out. He greeted me and told me that I actually look thinner. *anorexia FTW haha He looked at the x-rays and decided not to pull my molars since its not ready yet or idk. But hey, they’re not going to stitch my gums thats cool, at least no puffy face, no pain relievers, no SOUP DIET and yeah NO STITCHES. *Stitches I mean the threads that they’ll be stitching in my gums, actual threads.* Hurray :’))
The APM mall has lots of good stuffs actually and I kinda bought one blouse. Yeah, just one. :”( Took a jeepney towards Ayala but went to IT Park instead. Stupid jeepney. I was quite astonished of the koreans there, they have their huge DSLRs and gosh If I could just have one. Ate lunch at KFC with Fiesta Pasta shizzz and a mash potato. Went to the nearby Krispy Kreme and bought a dozen for Mama. And now, a cab towards PUV Terminal at Ayala.
While I was at the v-hire already, a feeling of sadness just came in. People change, memories stay the same. Friends. Hangouts. Imissyousomuch.
Arrived at home, took a dip at the beach. It has waves coming in so yeah I had to swim. It took me only 10 minutes and then went home, bed. Dinner. Ate Halo-Halo with Liz. Watched pbb for awhile and then BED.