Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 8:48 AM
0 stares
So she broke up with me. END
So tired from that mind-blowing Pre-Fi and depressed cause I think everything is not in right condition. What happened last Friday was frankly unexpected from you. You completely despise me that much that you cant stand my prescence. I haven't even received any replies or calls from you for 3 days .At first thought, you were like that for 2 months and yeah I understand that. You got afraid, so you distance yourself. Im not actually mad for giving me those promises, Im just sad that I kinda felt worthless. You should have told me from the start so that I won't be feeling this expectations shattering.
You said that nothing would change but its like I dont know you anymore. I expected a lot from you cause I thought I deserve that kind of love. It makes me so sad cause I felt like I lost a sister.
"But with all honest, you were the only one that made me special that way. I'll never forget you, EVER. Thanks for everything. You’re the only person that ever made me feel anything, really feel.
Even if it wasn’t always the best of feelings, you’re the only one who
could make me smile or tear me down in three seconds flat. You’re the
only person that can drive me crazy, in both good and bad ways. You’re
the only person that ever made me feel like I didn’t have to try so
hard. I could have fight for the two of us but I dont have the guts anymore. "
ILOVEYOUSOMUCH... so so much.