Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 6:14 AM
0 stares
Im here sitting under these shade, looking at the stars above. The night is so gloomy, perfect time to smoke and kill my lungs again. Thinking, confused of what I did. Done with valentines.
So Im in a relationship again, for the 2nd time. Everything’s been quite nice and awesome with her. I feel like everyday is just pure bliss knowing that she’s there. Calling every night just to talk, txting every minute just to see if Im fine and finding any time just to hug and kiss. But that was a year ago, 2011.
Its 2012 by the way, and yeah we got official on JANUARY 3 right after new year. For some reason, the closeness went away. The distance went in. I felt stupid and betrayed. Days passed and I asked her why everything changed. “I’m scared to death that you’ll just leave me hanging there like I don’t mean to you. I don‘t want to be hurt.” After reading the text msg, everything just went soft and I found myself crying. I couldn’t help myself no matter how hard I try to control my emotions. Crying right after the mass and at Mang Inasal in front of Ramon and Mikee made me a weakling. Everything just crushed down.
Days passed, she said how sorry she was and I understand that. I just don’t get why EVERYTHING CHANGED. Im a very particular person and I usually notice every details of a person but If I were to choose, I THINK I’LL RATHER NOT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IF THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE ALWAYS. I’d rather stay on those days where you still call me every night, hug and hug and hug me, txt and reply me immediately, ask for my whereabouts, smile and sing for me, worry if I don’t reply, say good morning and good night, say IMISSYOU and ILOVEYOU and other things that I really really missed about you and, WE‘RE STILL FRIENDS. I wish you never changed at all, but you did.