Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 7:12 AM  0 stares


“iloveyousomuch”

For accepting my friendly request at fb. For giving me those scary glimpses at Chem Long Exam. For making that Ginabot-FirstTime-Eating awkward. For calling me when you first got hold of my digits, though I was drunk at that time. For texting me that you really wanna see me even though you’re drunk.For always attempting to call even though you knew I won’t answer it but yeah I did because you’re sweet. For forcing me to show you my Tumblr page which my ex-bf or bestfriends didn’t knew I was running one-hell-of-a-blog. For calling and talking everything about you and me during summer nights. For keeping in touch always despite the distance. For being so honest about your feelings towards me. For giving me you’re first “ILOVEYOU”. For that first hug at 1st day of 2nd year and for texting me your “THANKS FOR THE HUG” though we’re so near at that time. For forcing me go early during enrollment so that I can be your classmate. For still giving me same attention even though we’re not classmate anymore. For always finding time to see and hug me during class hours. For that first jeepney ride with you to labangon. For again, calling every night despite our anaphy and your biochem exams the next day. For the leakages. For the sweet GOOD MORNING messages that always brighten my day. For being so patient everytime I turn you down. For letting me meet your friends. For those things I want and there you are paying even though I have my money in hand already. For accompanying me. For choosing me over your classmates to spend a break with. For calling me weird names and now, LOVE. For that SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETEEST reaction when you learned that Keith is going to see me at school but still you did find me and told me how relieved you are upon seeing me drunk and not with Keith. For that first friday jogging at abellana where you lied to your parents just to go wild running with me. For that random holding of hands when we have to cross the streets and when going inside the jeep. For laughing at my jokes, flaws and mistakes. For inviting me to your debut and finally meeting your family. For still choosing me over Pochi :))))). For always telling me your whereabouts and personal probs. For being so honest to those who are having likeys in your classroom. For that first date at Da Vinci. For thats everything that should be called FIRST. For swimming with me on my 18th. For giving me that 1st dogtag and a lighter. For (s’mores) haha spelling and in songhits. For the guts to go meet my relatives. For those afternoon movies and PLL marathon. For always treating me to mcdo. For understanding and appreciating me ALWAYS. For being always there when I needddd you the moossst. For loving me. And for those things that I can’t mention cause Im running out of ideas already. I LOVE YOU and thats all I know.