Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 6:15 AM
0 stares
Well, things dont work out like you always thought. So thus this memory, too.
I broke up with mr. naive on the 14th of June. 4:37 PM. Jolibee. Our supposed to be 1 year and 6 months monthsary.
Nothing special, just some fries and sodas to munch on, but that was just an excuse cause I was still thinking how to start the conversation. And yes, he was the one who bought the foods but WITH MY MONEY again. He greeted me a happy monthsary and there. I can still remember what I said, ” Annd, Last na ni pod nato na m-sarry.” He was all silent and ended up eating the 2 box of fries and drinking a cola which I intended to drink since he’s not allowed because of his hyperacidity. But I guess, that just how lame he is.
Oh well. IM NOW SINGLE. :)