Monday, May 23, 2011 @ 7:26 AM  0 stares


So here it goes, my boyfriend texted me to let him borrow some money for his fare back home. Its already our vacation so everyone’s going back at their own provinces. I arrived yesterday, and yeah I did left him. HAHA [ its just very awkward I guess. I mean Im loving GD AND TOP SO MADLY that sometimes I dont know what to do with my boyfriend anymore.]

So I did told my brother to tell dad that I need 200. Well, I actually thought that he’s never give me some but he did so YEY! I and my brother went to the nearest MLhuillier outlet to send it to mr. USER for him to go back to his MOMMMY who doesn’t even know what his son has been doing these past few days. Well, well..So it was actually my first time. I did know how to claim money but SENDING isn’t not my thing since my dad always send the money. The Mister gave me a sheet which has a SEND MONEY on it. Like any other newbie, I read everything before writing some stuff in it. All of the asked there was quite easy since its everything about keith. After giving it to the mister, I waited for him to give me some codes KPTN idk. It took several minutes before he called me with a sarcastic smile on his face. He then told me that ” Ahh…Ikaw diay uyab ni KEITH day???” and I was like ” FUCK!, FRIEND ra mn unta ako g write sa RELATION TO RECEIVER why..why…why…why??”. I just laughed sincerely like any innocent kid. He then continued,” Ahh..ikaw diay anak ni VENERANDO kana dha sa LOOC?”…..it took me like 10 seconds before I said a word. But only “HAHAHAHAH” came out. I feel so embarassed and guilty. I just ran outside and quickly ride a vehicle. In my head, I was like ” what if that mister told dad about what I did today? DAMN HE’s gonna get so mad , he’ll tell me to break up with him!” *Shit sa lahat pa namn ng taong nakakilala, ba’t sa MLHUILLIER PA! Daa…Patay dud ka ron!

But I swear..this is the last time I’ll lend him some money. The next time he’ll lend more without even paying back…I’ll rrrreaaaalllllyy break up with him. I never loved him anyway. 

AND YEAH IM THAT NUMB ALREADY. Say what you want. I dont care! >:S