Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 7:03 AM  0 stares

WELCOME TO MY SILLY LOVE :'(

Unreplied messages,unanswered calls and nonsense chatting at that stupid chatbox. Giving signifance at those days where you’re the only one who knows how important it is. Buying gifts just to let that person know how imporatant he is to you. Not texting him for days just to arrive at that conclusion that HE REALL DOESN’T CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AT ALL. It takes only a few seconds for you to reply him, but he TAKE DAYS just to reply a single word, “bb?” Saying sweet words early in the morning just to remind him that IM STILL HERE wondering if he’s still interested. Pleasing your family just to let them know how stupid I am to REALLY care about you. I just keep on holding those thoughts in my mind just to let others know that I CAN BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND.

Its almost awkward everytime we talk, it seems like Im the only one who is interested. You just barely reply just to answer few questions and after a few minutes, you’re gone. I wonder where are you spending those texting that for some reason, I ONLY RECEIVED A FEW. Have you ever read my messages lately or are you just ignoring all of them? I texted you that Im sick, but you seemed not worried at all. This is the second time where YOU DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. Is that the way you play with those girls? I don’t know what I did or said that made you do this things. Have I been really ignored by my very first boyfriend?

If you’re very busy, then IM BUSIER THAN YOU STUPID considering IM THE MEDICAL STUDENT HERE! Maybe you’re use to this kind of things because I am the girlfriend-what-number. You came from a perfect family and I came from a, what family anyway? If you think that you’ve got a problems with your grades, fucking hamsters and filthy scorpions, well I have a run-away brother who’s been roaming around in the city with her girlfriend, my dad who used to be my favorite dad has become polygamous in giving a fuck of those prostitutes thinking that they can replace my mom’s place, my lil brother and very own 95 grandmother left behind and no one to take care for them cause I have to go college and worst, longing for my mom prescence. Then, all of that YOU’RE HERE GIVING ME ALWAYS A PAIN IN THE HEAD instead of being always in my side. Kept telling me that you’ve sacrificed a lot, HERE I AM KNEELING IN SHAME JUST TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION. What sacrifices are you talking anyway? You stopped attending that frat, stopped smoking and what else, DID YOU ALSO SACRIFICED FOR THIS NECKLACE THAT YOU GAVE ME? or maybe sacrificed your sexual relationship with freshmen curly just because finally, I SAID YES TO YOU?

You’re the reason why everytime I see my classmates having their lovely-dovey with them, I ALWAYS GET SO MAD JEALOUS. They already regarded me as “DISCOURAGER” and “Miss little bipolar.” You took away my ability to love others, to love life and everything. I’ve already put down my pride and I guess you dont have a plan of putting yours for me. I guess, its going to be myself and myself all throughout. I was inlove but that was only last march 14. March is fast approaching, I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD CELEBRATE IN THAT DAY. Is it the year full of moments or the year where you faked everything? 

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

FUCKYOU! >:(