The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.
I get it. You don't really have to show me how pathetic I am in believing everything that happened to us was real. I just can't take in how you shoved right through my face that you're not the person I once thought of. I know I lack experience in this things, but I do believe that RESPECT will always be part of every relationship. In every friendship. But I guess, you just forgot everything. After all, Who am I in the first place? I was always the pathetic one who stays silent in every suspicious thing cause I trusted you so damn much. A whole lot of trust that I don't even give to my very own family. That kind of dependency that as long as I'm with you, everything will be alright. 

I know it was all a play for you. I mean who would come right through my face and tell me that Im pretty with my filty braces on and my huge forehead and how awkward my body is. After all those attempts of unanswered calls and texts and for some reason, I opened up to you. As a friend. Though a bit weird, I still find you someone that I can trust with.